Invite an English country charm into your home with the Whitney display cabinet. Crafted of rubberwood solids with oak veneers, this piece features wooden drawer glides, felt lined top and center drawers to protect contents, a gallery top, planked back panel in a weathered grey finish, two wood framed glass shelves behind the two wood framed glass doors, touch lighting to illuminate the display, five bottom storage drawers, turned bun feet, and is accented by wooden knob hardware with metal inserts. The antique linen and weathered gray finish gives this group an heirloom appeal.
Dimensions: W54 x D18 x H68
Weight: 224 lbs.
- Wood: Rubberwood Solids w/ Oak Veneers
- Finish: Antique Linen w/ Weathered Gray Finish
- Dimensions: W54 x D18 x H68
- Box Dimensions: W56 x D20 x H59
- Weight: 224 lbs.
- Cubes: 38.62
- French & English Dovetail Construction
- Wood-on-Wood Drawer Glides
- Felt Lined Top & Center Drawers
- Display Cabinet Features Wood Framed Glass Shelves
- Display Cabinet Has Touch Lighting
- Display Cabinet Has 5 Bottom Storage Drawers
- Wood Knob Hardware w/ Metal Inserts
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.